Inside the Tender Management Tool
Configuration of specifications
Configuration and definition of individual specifications, tender documents and associated baselines as well as coordination and approval of these between purchasing and development.
Provision of a legal framework and tracking of all activities and changes through an revision-proof audit trail.
Traceability of changes
Track all changes and actions at any time using comprehensive versioning across different systems and data sources and audit-proof change management.
Directly compare different release versions and their respective discrepancies by displaying and highlighting the differences.
Detailed overview of the release and acceptance status of different departments or companies, by networking all relevant parties and supporting a continuous workflow.
Display of the different statuS and the outstanding feedback per requirement and its version or variant as well as the possibility to filter by these.
Comparison of Feedback
Efficiently evaluate suppliers when purchasing complex development services and system components by comparing feedback from several suppliers in a detailed view.
Display comments, status, and dependencies of the feedback on other requirements as well as a timestamp.
Features Tender Management Tool
- Configuring and selective sharing of digital specifications
- Defining and providing individual baselines for each supplier
Review and Feedback
- Synchronization of engineering and purchasing workflows
- Real-time collaboration between purchasing, engineering and supplier
- Versioning of requirements, digital specifications and offers
- Versioning of all change requests based on each specification
- Legal framework and contract management due to Blockchain-based smart contracts
- Consistent, traceable and revision-proof audit trail, documenting all desired changes of requirements
- Creation of tender templates for standardization and greater efficiency
- Creation of offer templates for better comparability of offers
- Communication and coordination of a timeline for the tendering process
- Determining and communicating deadlines as well as controlling and monitoring of activities
- Automated comparison of different offers and specification versions
- Individual evaluation of feedback and change requests