TEAM ASSISTANCE (M/F/D)
Working student, Part-Time
You want to work on exciting and pioneering projects in a startup environment while realizing your own ideas?
Be part of building a revolutionary infrastructure platform to enable a data-driven cross-enterprise collaboration through the sharing of distributed data in a global network. Support the team on operational and administrative tasks and be responsible for office management.
- Comprehensive support of the management and the sales department
- Financial transactions processing and preparation of accounting documents
- Maintain customer contacts and support research work.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: You ...
- ... have an apprenticeship as office clerk or something similar.
- ... have strong communication skills in German and English.
- ... have organizational skills and can multi-task.
- ... are accurate, reliable, and responsible.
- ... are proactive and a strong team player.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Exciting insights into a young technology startup
- Self-responsible working environment
- Flexible working hours and fair compensation
- Working in a highly motivated team with an open feedback culture
Cesonia provides a pioneering Solution for the next generation of cross-enterprise-collaboration in a data driven and highly connected business world. Through connecting organizations and systems as well as the associated decentralized data, it allows the integration, synchronization and digitization of individual business processes. This helps to redesign the interaction between independent parties through the development of customized business solutions. Due to the local data storage full sovereignty and control can be guaranteed for the owner at any time.
Send us your CV or a link to your complete social media profile (LinkedIn, Xing).
0176 / 23 87 16 17